To Fuck Or Not To Fuck

After being inspired by Carrie Bradshaw from the very well done series, Sex And The City, I have decided to  get behind my laptop and actually write as I have been stuck in the matrix trying to be an adult. 

It's quite a crazy thing being a writer; you wake up one day and you write the most beautiful piece of writing and you think 'wow, look at me, I am fully in my element as a writer', then on other days (usually when you really need to be in your element) it's just a huge BLEH. 

It's currently 21:19 on a Friday night and I'm at my spot smoking weed, drinking wine and being horny. Please excuse my crudeness, it's who I am now.

I have been quite relaxed this evening, taking it easy you know - until the horny monster knocked on my vagina's door demanding to be taken care of. Now this type of horny isn't the one you can solve with a quick DIY, no mamacita, this young lady wants to be seduced. She wants the touching, the kissing, the sucking, the whole nine yards. Now I'm sitting on my couch thinking of how, or rather who, can solve my sticky situation (no pun intended), when to my surprise, my mind came to a blank. 

Now, I am an intelligent, beautiful, hot, young thing and I can surely get a man to pop in for a quick midnight rendezvous. But then just getting any ol' Tom, Dick, Harry, Sebastian, David, Bheki, Simon (you get my drift lol) really doesn't really get mamacita where she really wants to be. 

Essentially we all like to have sex with people that have our adrenaline at the speed of light right up there with Bolt, but if that person is currently non existent, do we give mamacita the bare minimum from an okay guy?

So I'm talking insatiable connection, strong physical attraction, intellectual compatibility - are we willing to put that on the back burner just to give our uninvited guest her plate so she can just shut up about being hungry? 

A tough one if you ask me. 

I hope you're not not looking for a happy ending because I am still on my couch, writing this blog and being horny. I guess every woman is different and that is why I feel there is no right or wrong answer. 

My answer tonight is a different type of release, my answer tonight is acknowledgement and affirmation that I'm one of the baddest and any man would be lucky to have me - even as a 9pm snack on a Friday night, and a snack that will probably not text you for the next 3 weeks. 

I guess picking a sex partner for mamacita isn't very different from writing (well my writing process anyway), sometimes it clicks, sometimes it doesn't - are you writing for the sake of writing? Or are you writing to create magic? 


Comments

Popular Posts