Changa'calada


Life is almost always change and that's okay, until we have go through the changes - through the heartbreak, relocation, hairstyles, job switch, the list goes on and on... We're moving and feeling through these changes, we're in the constant element of surprise; anything can happen.            
We try tackle these changes with planning, contingencies or just plain trying to avoid the change, simply to keep things at a constant. I think our course of action when these changes come; determines our emotional, mental, physical state.

As human beings, our first reaction to change is  defense. Even when the change is good, we question it, why me - questioning our worth with something the Universe clearly thinks we deserve, yet we deny it. 

When it's bad change, whoo child that's the worst. Then we're at war, we're at war with ourselves- putting ouselves down on how we fucked up, how we're not where we think we want to be; we all have internal conflict that we fight on the daily. From knotted shoulders to anxiety - I don't need to go on, ya'll know the drill.

What I've found is, letting things flow as need be, helps the divine intervention (this method isn't full circle, you won't be living on cloud 9,nothing is absolute).

Letting what the Universe intended. It's such a spiritually satisfying feeling when reminiscing too. We get caught up in what things need to look like, I used  look like because we're striving for what things need to look like rather than what they need to feel like, because we forget that feeling makes life all the more sweeter. And there's nothing more sweeter than a jug of spiritual authenticity. Yum.

I have felt through everything my entire life. From feeling the pain of losing my mother or the pain of hurting someone. I feel it, and I feel it thoroughly.

Feeling that I'd like to live near the beach and making it happen or getting needed but harsh constructive criticism.

What I'm trying to say is: whatever circumstance in whatever sphere of your life gets thrown into a mix of changa'calada, drink it up, enjoy it - the bitter yet satisfying taste of the alcohol along with the taste of pure happiness once gulped down.

Embrace it. Feel through your divine destiny.

Love and Light angels🌻Night. 🌚

Comments

Popular Posts